War Doves
The Eagles placed Jay Ajayi on injured - Printable Version

+- War Doves (http://wardoves.net/forums)
+-- Forum: The Welcome Center (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Admissions Center (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The Eagles placed Jay Ajayi on injured (/showthread.php?tid=18219)

The Eagles placed Jay Ajayi on injured - chenyan94 - 12-02-2019 01:23 PM

reserve on Monday due to a torn ACL and it didn’t take long for speculation about trading for a running back to replace him on the roster to start up.That wouldn’t be out of character for Eagles executive vice president of football operations Howie Roseman. He traded for Ajayi during the 2017 season Ronald Darby Jerseys 2019 , but another member of the backfield said after Thursday’s win that he asked Roseman not to do the same this year.Running back Corey Clement said that Roseman told him that he and the other backs need to provide a good reason not to look outside the organization.“This game was definitely a test for us, to see do we need to get somebody,” Clement said, via Philly.com. “I talked to Howie [Roseman] before the game — you have to have confidence in our room … We don’t need to look on the outside, we know what we have on our team … I definitely told him that. He said, ‘Make me believe that we don’t need a back.'”Clement ran 11 times for 43 yards and a touchdown while catching three passes for 26 yards in the 34-13 win over the Giants. Wendell Smallwood chipped in with 18 carries for 51 yards while Josh Adams only played on special teams. Darren Sproles is also on hand, although he’s been out with a hamstring injury.Those efforts probably won’t rush Roseman into making a deal, but they also are unlikely to stop him from seeing what’s available. The Eagles will play twice more before the October 30 trade deadline. Where have all the Birds gone?" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBleeding Green Nationa Philadelphia Eagles communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsEaglesOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Updated list of former Eagles players still in the NFL New,43commentsWhere have all the Birds gone?EDTShareTweetShareShareUpdated list of former Eagles players still in the NFL Rich Barnes-USA TODAY SportsEvery year around this time, Bleeding Green Nation takes a look around the league to see which former Philadelphia Eagles players are still on NFL rosters. Without further ado, let’s get to the list.AFC EAST (13)BUFFALO BILLS(5)*QB Matt Barkley, RB Frank Gore, RB LeSean McCoy, S Jordan Poyer, CB Denzel RiceNEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (3)*DE Michael Bennett Black Chance Warmack Jerseys , S Terrence Brooks, S Patrick ChungMIAMI DOLPHINS(3)*LB Kiko Alonso, CB Eric Rowe, CB Jomal Wiltz NEW YORK JETS(2)*TE Eric Tomlinson, C Jon TothAFC WEST (13)LOS ANGELES CHARGERS (4)DT T.Y. McGill, DT Damion Square, DB Jaylen Watkins, LB Kyle WilsonKANSAS CITY CHIEFS (4)WR Rashard Davis, DT Justin Hamilton, DB Harold Jones-Quartey, LS James WinchesterOAKLAND RAIDERS (4)TE Derek Carrier, CB D.J. Killings, CB Daryl Worley, DT Gabe WrightDENVER BRONCOS (1)CB De’Vante BausbyAFC SOUTH (10)JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS (3)LB D.J. Alexander, QB Nick Foles Chance Warmack Jerseys 2019 , LB Najee GoodeTENNESSEE TITANS (3)RB David Fluellen, OT Dennis Kelly, RB Dion LewisINDIANAPOLIS COLTS (3)C Josh Andrews, TE Billy Brown, WR Marcus JohnsonHOUSTON TEXANS (1)WR DeAndre CarterNFC SOUTH (10)CAROLINA PANTHERS (4)OT Dillon Gordon, DT Elijah Qualls, WR Torrey Smith, DT Destiny VaeaoATLANTA FALCONS (3)*RB Kenjon Barner, DE Steven Means, CB Ryan NealTAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS (2)DT Beau Allen, LB Corey NelsonNEW ORLEANS SAINTS(1)CB Patrick RobinsonNFC WEST (10)SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS (5)WR Jordan Matthews, RB Raheem Mostert, LS Kyle Nelson, LB LaRoy Reynolds, DT Cedric ThorntonARIZONA CARDINALS (3)LB Jordan Hicks Black Timmy Jernigan Jerseys , C A.Q. Shipley, LB Joe WalkerSEATTLE SEAHAWKS (1)*LB Mychal KendricksLOS ANGELES RAMS (1)C Aaron NearyNFC EAST (9)NEW YORK GIANTS (4)*OT Brian Mihalik, OT Victor Salako, WR Russell Shepard, WR Golden TateWASHINGTON (4)*RB as a defensive end but he’s since been converted into an offensive tackle. Teams are still gambling on his elite athletic profile. Reggie Davis, Duke Thomas, and Harold Jones-Quartey have to be among the least recognizable former Eagles on this list.It always amazes me that A.Q. Shipley is still around. He was last on the Eagles in 2011, which feels like forever ago.The Eagles traded UDFA running back David Fluellen to the Colts in exchange for Cody Parkey back in August 2014. Fluellen signed with the Titans in July 2015 and has remained with Tennessee ever since. Who’s the one former Eagles player you’d most want back on the team? Nick Foles isn’t realistic due to his contract. Having Michael Bennett back would make the Eagles’ pass rush rotation look better than it does right now. LeSean McCoy?Ruling out the big names (Foles, Bennett, McCoy), who’s one lesser known player you’d like to have back? I’d go with Raheem Mostert. He’d be a nice third or fourth running back to have on the team. I love me some Steven Means; it’s too bad he’s already out for the season.